[CW-Grad] PAs needed for shoot in LA

Tod Goldberg tod.goldberg at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:43:42 PST 2011

Hi all,

My friend Alexandra Barreto is looking for PAs for an upcoming
shoot in Los Angeles -- the details are below:

"I’m producing another short film directed by our amazingly
talented friend, Chris Levitus and I’m looking for some
Production Assistants!

Rider Strong will be starring in it along with Monica Keena.
We’re filming downtown Los Angeles, January 27-30 (night
shoots)."

If you're interested -- and this is a great opportunity for
you guys to get some set experience with some great working
pros in Hollywood -- contact Alex at barreto1016 at gmail.com.

Tod

Tod Goldberg
Administrative Director
MFA in Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
Palm Desert Graduate Center
University of California at Riverside
75-080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA  92211