[CW-Grad] Fwd: THERE'S STILL TIME! Enter the COLUMBIA JOURNAL writing contest!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 17 23:52:39 PST 2011

Perhaps of interest--note the Feb. 1 deadline. Also note there is a fee.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "COLUMBIAjournal" <columbia.journal.email at gmail.com>
Date: January 17, 2011 11:48:09 PM PST
To: <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
Subject: THERE'S STILL TIME! Enter the COLUMBIA JOURNAL writing contest!

Columbia: A Journal of Literature & Art
presenting our annual

WRITING CONTEST

$1,500 in prizes & publication

in Issue 49

ACCEPTING ENTRIES IN FICTION
NONFICTION & POETRY

judged by:
Robert Olen Butler
Jo Ann Beard
Joanna Klink

DEADLINE

EXTENDED!  Feb 1
Entry fee : $12

PRIZES

Genre winners awarded $500 each & publication in Columbia: A Journal.

SUBMIT

View email in your browser | Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Forward to a friend

We have recently upgraded our website.

As a result, you may have experienced difficulty submitting depending on your browser.

The glitch is now fixed for all browsers!

If it prevented you before, go here http://columbiajournal.org/contests to submit now.

If you already paid but have questions about whether or not your submission

was received,  please email columbia.journal.email at gmail.com and

attach your submission to the email.

We want to make sure we get a chance to read each and everyone!

  We send special offers and Journal event notifications to our prior subscribers.

Columbia Journal
415 Dodge Hall, MC 1804
2960 Broadway
New York, New York 10027

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2011 Columbia Journal All rights reserved.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto