[CW-Grad] REMINDER: tonight's event with Reza and Tom

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 12 11:19:28 PST 2011

Remember that if you want to buy a book for Reza to sign, you'll need to get it at the bookstore before the event. The bookstore closes at 6PM. The event starts at 6:30, INTS 1128.

Also, all proceeds of "Tablet & Pen" go to Words Without Borders, so it's toward a really worthy cause.

I hope you'll all be able to attend!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto