[CW-Grad] DreamWorks Television Internship

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 11 12:34:43 PST 2011

DreamWorks Television Internship

The intern will get full knowledge of the TV business from the initial
development of a project through the current production. A couple of on-air
projects include The United States of Tara on Showtime and Rescue Me on FX,
with several others in development and soon to air. The position would
include research into various development projects, coverage, learning an
understanding of television ratings, a weekly intern memo and typical
administrative duties. The department is small and the intern is very active
with us. Right now we are looking to fill Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Ideally, the intern would be able to work two days a week and has an
interest in the field of entertainment, be it TV or film. We understand
students are often still trying to figure out their particular interest.
Please send resumes to dwintern at dreamworksstudios.com

All the best,

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto