[CW-Grad] Writer's Colloquium at the Culver Center this Thursday, March 3

Stephanie Hammer hamm at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 16:43:33 PST 2011

Awesome!  and, if you have a memory/impression of the Culver Center retrofit (and/or of its status as defunct department store), come a little early and share it on video with me on your way in to the reading. I'll be in the lobby starting at 6:30!  Stephanie H.

"The most beautiful thing under the sun is being under the sun."

Christa Wolf, PATTERNS OF CHILDHOOD