[CW-Grad] Writer's Colloquium TOMORROW!

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:32:16 PST 2011

This should have been included in the Writers Week email that went out
today, so here's your reminder now:

*WRITER'S COLLOQUIUM
**TOMORROW, Tuesday, February 8, 7:30 pm, 1113 INTS*

Come see graduate students from Creative Writing and Writing for the
Performing Arts read from their works of prose, poetry, and theater.
Featured writers include:

*RACHELLE CRUZ
SAMANTHA LAMPH
IURI LARA
KAMALA PULIGANDLA
MARCUS RENNER*

Refreshments will be served!

And don't forget to mark your calendar for *March 3* as we take our reading
on the road to the *Culver Center* during the monthly Artwalk.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The Writer's Colloquium Committee
Sara Green, Andrea Gutierrez, Brian Jeppesen, and Abbe Loomer

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom."