[CW-Grad] MFA NewsBlog about to go live

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:27:55 PDT 2011

Dear faculty, students and alumni:

If you haven't already, please be sure to send Bryan your recent publications, activities, awards, productions, etc, along with any images or links to videos.

You can see what Bryan has already had a chance to upload so far at:

http://writingmfa.ucr.edu/blog/

Please also do send Bryan any corrections that you notice need to be made.

We're still adjusting the look, layout, and order of listings on the site, but it's pretty close (we're working on getting the banner to look a bit better).

Probably by the end of next week it should be ready for public consumption, and we will broadcast it to the campus and UCR's PR people as well.

The idea is that we will continuously update it, and send it out in an email blast once per term as our "newsletter."

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto