[CW-Grad] Summer Internship at Blindlight

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:57:27 PDT 2011

Company Bio
Blindlight is a leading company in the nexus between the videogame industry
and Hollywood. Our clients are the top videogame companies worldwide (EA,
Sony, Microsoft, Activision-Blizzard, Ubisoft, Sega, Bethesda etc.) Our
offerings are Hollywood production services, include casting and voice
production, celebrity dealmaking, scriptwriting, and
applying other production services to videogames. Our suppliers include
Hollywood's leading talent agencies (CAA, ICM, WME, etc.), talent
management companies, entertainment law firms, and production studios. More
information can be found at: www.blindlight.com<http://www.blindlight.com/>
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/company/co0117290/

Qualifications

Our interns will assist with a variety of duties including, but not limited
to office work, research, casting and voice-over production.  Most importantly since
we are a boutique office, they will become integral parts of our team.  We
are looking for interns that are highly motivated and passionate about games
and the future of entertainment.  We seek a candidate who is an independent
thinker but also a team player, someone who is hard working with a desire to
learn.

Requirements
Blindlight would expect an intern to work 2 days week.
Hours are flexible, and can fit around the student's schedule.
Internships with Blindlight are unpaid and located in West Hollywood.

How to Apply
Please forward your resume and cover letter to blindlightpm at gmail.com