[CW-Grad] Julie Cline's Book Review in the LA Times!

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:20:04 PDT 2010

wow Julie.  Congratulations.

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org

From: robin.russin at ucr.edu
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:15:23 -0700
To: cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [CW-Grad] Julie Cline's Book Review in the LA Times!

As Julie writes:

"Apropos of islamophobia, here's a link to a book review I wrote for the LA Times.  The book is Eliza Griswold's 'The Tenth Parallel: Dispatches from the Fault Lines Between Christianity and Islam' -- one I highly recommend. "

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-book-20100930,0,6726064.story

 Julie, this is terrific!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto