[CW-Grad] Grad Student Intro

Allen Ivers aiver001 at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 15 20:30:54 PDT 2010

Hey All,

 I'm allen Ivers, I'm originally from the East Coast in Massachusetts, and
upstate New York, but I've lived the last eight years in San Diego. I got my
undergrad from UCR in General Theater, and am returning here to pursue a
Masters in Screenwriting, second emphasis Playwriting.

While here at UCR, I helped with, and eventually took over as producer for,
the Golden Mean Players, a student run theater company that specializes in
putting up student work. We do everything from plays, to readings, musical
revues, even hoping to start up an improv troupe. We live to serve UCR
actors, playwrights, directors, and technicians by giving them a practical
space to practice their art form. I look forward to getting to know all of
you soon.

-Allen Ivers