[CW-Grad] Congrats to Michael Carnick!!

Sturogus sturogus at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 07:33:48 PDT 2010

Great job,Michael!
well done,
Stu

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
To: cwgrad-announcements Gradlist <cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu>
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 7:29 pm
Subject: [CW-Grad] Congrats to Michael Carnick!!

Michael's script, Who's Driving Doug," has made the list of 2010
Slamdance Writing Competition Top 200 Finalists.

This is one of the most competitive contests around, with thousands of
submissions.

Keep making us proud, Michael!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu
http://robinrussin.com

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in "Unforgiven,"
written by David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written
by Keiko Nobumoto