[CW-Grad] Fwd: In(ter)ventions: Literary Practice at the Edge

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 26 19:18:25 PDT 2010

From Prof. Tom Lutz:

Announcing "In(ter)ventions: Literary Practice at the Edge" writing residency at the Banff Centre in the Canadian Rockies. In(ter)ventions is "a new, ground-breaking residency program specializing in new writing practices, including digital literature, collaboration, and new narrative."

Faculty includes Fred Wah, J.R. Carpenter, Lance Olsen, Debra Di Blasi and Darren Wershler, with guest speakers TBA. Applications are due November 15. Residency dates are February 14-26, 2011.

For more information, visit the Banff website at:

http://www.banffcentre.ca/programs/program.aspx?id=1071

powered by
unsubscribe				forward				update profile

This mailing system may only be used for sending permission based email.

If you did not give permission to receive emails from this sender, please notify us.

This email was sent to tom.lutz at ucr.edu by susanmmccarty at yahoo.com | Print / PDF version | Read our Privacy Policy.
Fiction Collective 2 - Languages & Communication Bldg, 255 S Central Campus Dr Rm 3500, 84112, United States

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto