[CW-Grad] Welcome to our new MFA Coordinator, Bryan Bradford!

Robin Russin russin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 13:24:53 PDT 2010

Hi everyone:

Please join me in welcoming Bryan Bradford, who officially joins us today as our new AA and MFA Coordinator. The hiring committee were all enormously impressed with Bryan's credentials, his interpersonal and writing skills, his understanding of our program, and the challenges of the position.

Bryan brings to this position a wealth of administrative experience as a senior legal case manager for a law firm specializing in immigration petitions, as well as a museum tour coordinator and other positions requiring a skilled, personal touch. He brings the added insight and benefit of having earned a BA, MA and MFA in creative writing, the latter from the University of Minnesota.

Naturally, it will take some time for Bryan to get to know everyone, so please find an opportunity to introduce yourselves. His new office is INTN 3014.

Bryan was just married a few days ago, so many congratulations to him on that as well.

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto