[CW-Grad] Welcome to our new MFA Coordinator, Bryan Bradford!

CBEvered at aol.com CBEvered at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 13:27:16 PDT 2010

Welcome Bryan!

In a message dated 10/25/2010 1:25:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
russin at sbcglobal.net writes:

Hi  everyone:

Please join me in welcoming Bryan Bradford, who officially  joins us today
as our new AA and MFA Coordinator. The hiring committee were  all enormously
impressed with Bryan's credentials, his interpersonal and  writing skills,
his understanding of our program, and the challenges of the  position.

Bryan brings to this position a wealth of administrative  experience as a
senior legal case manager for a law firm specializing in  immigration
petitions, as well as a museum tour coordinator and other  positions requiring a
skilled, personal touch. He brings the added insight and  benefit of having
earned a BA, MA and MFA in creative writing, the latter from  the University
of Minnesota.

Naturally, it will take some time for  Bryan to get to know everyone, so
please find an opportunity to introduce  yourselves. His new office is INTN
3014.

Bryan was just married a few  days ago, so many congratulations to him on
that as  well.

Associate Professor, Department  of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the  Performing Arts
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521
(951) 827-2707
(213) 949-1061  cel
robin.russin at ucr.edu
http://robinrussin.com

"I try all  things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman  Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in  "Unforgiven,"
written by David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice."  - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by
Keiko  Nobumoto