[CW-Grad] Fwd: Call For Submissions

Deja Gworek d.gworek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:46:21 PDT 2010

>From the indubitably talented fiction writer and MFA alumnus Vicki
Tulacro...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ghost Town Lit. Mag. <ghosttownlitmag at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Subject: Call For Submissions
To: ghosttownlitmag at gmail.com

 *Ghost Town* is the new literary magazine of the MFA program at Cal State
University San Bernardino. We’re looking for fearless and inventive fiction,
poetry, and narrative nonfiction. We’re also interested in translations,
letters, cryptic found writings, illustrations, and other oddments. For a
better idea of our editorial outlook, check out the first issue, which is
now available.

We publish annually in the spring. Our reading period is from September 1 to
February 1.

Recent to less recent contributors to CSUSB’s literary magazine (in its
Collins, William Stafford, Jared Stanley, Arda Collins, and Yusef
Komunyakaa.

Submit online at: ghosttown.submishmash.com

Or send to:

*Ghost Town*

Department of English

CSU San Bernardino

5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407

*website: http://ghosttownlitmag.wordpress.com*

*Guidelines:*

*Fiction:*

 Up to 7,500 words typed and double spaced. Simultaneous submissions are
okay, but please let us know ASAP if the piece has been accepted by another
journal.

*Creative Non-Fiction:*

 Up to 7,500 words typed and double spaced. We’re less interested in
academic pieces and book reviews than we are in narrative nonfiction and
lyrical essays. Simultaneous submissions are okay, but please let us know
ASAP if the piece has been accepted by another journal.

 *Poetry:*

Up to five poems at a time. Simultaneous submissions are okay, but please
let us know ASAP if any of the poems have been accepted by another journal.

*Artwork:*

Anything goes . . . sort of. Show us what you got.