[CW-Grad] Fwd: Free Theater at The Hammer Museum

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 6 16:39:29 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tiffany Lopez <tiffany.lopez at ucr.edu>
Date: October 6, 2010 4:28:20 PM PDT
To: Eric Barr <Eric.Barr at ucr.edu>, Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>, Erithj at ucr.edu
Subject: Fwd: Free Theater at The Hammer Museum

Hi All,
Here's some info about free theater in LA to pass on to our students and colleagues. On October 19 and 20, Hamlet will be performed at The Hammer Museum in the Courtyard. October 21, Roger Guenveur Smith will perform his critically acclaimed solo show, The Watts Towers Project.
Tiffany

> Trouble viewing email? Click here
> You are subscribed to this newsletter as: tiffany.lopez at ucr.edu
>

> Change My Info | Unsubscribe | Send to a Friend
> © 2010 LA Weekly, LP. All rights reserved.
> You can also unsubscribe by mailing a postcard or letter to:
> Unsubscribe
> 3861 Sepulveda Blvd.
> Culver City, CA 90230

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto