[CW-Grad] Los Angeles Review of Books Meeting TOMORROW

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:37:00 PDT 2010

Attention MFAs:

All grad students interested in being involved with the Los Angeles Review of Books, please meet tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4 pm in  INTS 4115.

Tom Lutz

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto