[CW-Grad] Fwd: [Chass-faculty] Graduate Student Grants & Fellowships Workshop

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:42:58 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "MaryAnn B. Doherty" <maryanndoherty at gmail.com>
Date: October 1, 2010 2:30:31 PM PDT
To: chass-faculty at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [Chass-faculty] Graduate Student Grants & Fellowships Workshop

Dear Faculty:

On Monday, Oct. 11, at 4:00 PM in HMNSS 1500, CHASS will be presenting a graduate student workshop "How to Get Grants & Fellowships"  The workshop will provide an overview of funding search engines, how to develop a funding plan, writing strategies and the proposal submission process.

I've attached a flier for the event for your department's use.  Please post and distribute this information to your graduate students and encourage their participation.

Questions regarding the workshop can be directed back to me.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely,

MaryAnn

--
ÐÏࡱá

Name: CHASS Graduate Student Workshop.pdf
Type: application/pdf