[CW-Grad] FYI (last attachment didn't seem to make it) Andrew and Susan at the Special Collections

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 05:34:45 PST 2010

nice flier--hey--please tell susan I saw high wire moon--in english--at the dubai airport!

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org

From: robin.russin at ucr.edu
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:44:41 -0800
To: cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [CW-Grad] FYI (last attachment didn't seem to make it) Andrew and Susan at the Special Collections

Robin Russin Associate Professor, Department of Theatre Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts University of California, Riverside Riverside, CA 92521 (951) 827-2707 (213) 949-1061 cel robin.russin at ucr.edu http://robinrussin.com "I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick," written by Herman Melville "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in "Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples "Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto