[CW-Grad] FW: Now Accepting Applications for the 2010- 2011 Fred Rogers Memorial

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 4 16:04:54 PDT 2010

If this e-mail does not display properly, please view our online version.
To ensure receipt of our e-mail, please add academy_email at emmys.org to your address book.

The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation, in association with Ernst & Young LLP and the Grable Foundation, is offering four scholarships in honor of Fred Rogers, the creator and long-time host ofMister Rogers' Neighborhood. The scholarships are intended to support and encourage aspiring undergraduate or graduate students to pursue careers in children's media and further the values and principles of Fred Rogers' work. Get details and applications here.

Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation | 5220 Lankershim Blvd. | North Hollywood, CA 91601

Copyright © 2010 Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. All rights reserved.
This e-mail was sent to: boyle at tft.ucla.edu

If you prefer not to receive e-mail from The Emmys, please unsubscribe here.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto