[CW-Grad] One thing you might start doing when you have a free moment (HAHAHA!)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 2 09:39:45 PDT 2010

there is the general listserv that goes to both students and MFA faculty:

cwgrad-announcements Gradlist <cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu>

and there is one that is specific to CRWT faculty (but does not go to THEA faculty).

I don't think there are any others right now. The two new ones I'd like to have would be the alumni listserv, and one for all MFA faculty (but not going to students), which would mean any Assistant, Associate, Full or Visiting Assistant Professor in either department.

Thanks.

Robin