[CW-Grad] Fwd: Reminder - Deadline for the 2010 Samuel Goldwyn Awards

V. Zamora aikidevil at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:09:00 PDT 2010

Hey folks,

The website for uploading your scripts to Samuel Goldwyn will ask for an
unofficial transcript from the school.  Some of you may experience issues
obtaining one off of GROWL (I sure did).  So, I emailed Rorri and she says
we can send a PDF (cut paste and save as PDF in Word) of either our
"Analysis of Academic Progress," found under "degree check" or a receipt of
our tuition (I think you can cut and paste that as well off of GROWL, but
I'm not sure).

If you did manage to obtain an unofficial (electronic) transcript somehow,
maybe you can share how you did it with us, but my efforts were fruitless.

In any case, just a heads up; break a leg and don't forget that deadline.

V.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu> wrote:

> Submit your work-- this one is well worth it.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *"Rorri Feinstein" <Rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com>
> *Date: *May 19, 2010 11:51:27 AM PDT
> *To: *"Rorri Feinstein" <Rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com>
> *Subject: **Reminder - Deadline for the 2010 Samuel Goldwyn Awards*
>
>  Dear Colleagues:
>

> I would like to remind your students that the deadline for the awards is
> Tuesday, June 1, 2010.  Scripts can be submitted online until midnight at
> our website: http://www2.tft.ucla.edu/goldwyn/.
>

> All the best,
>

> *Rorri Feinstein***
>
> Samuel Goldwyn Foundation
>
> 9570 West Pico Blvd. #400****  *|* Los Angeles****, CA**** 90035****
>
> direct:  (+) 310 860 3191  *|*  Fax: (+) 310 860 3195
>
> rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com
>

> Robin Russin
>
> Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
> Department of Theatre
> University of California, Riverside
> Riverside, CA 92521
> (951) 827-2707
> (213) 949-1061 cel
> robin.russin at ucr.edu
> <robin.russin at ucr.edu>http://robinrussin.com
>
> "I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick," written
> by Herman Melville
>
> "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in "Unforgiven,"
> written by David Webb Peoples

"They claim their labors are to build a heaven… yet their heaven is
populated with horrors.
-Dr. Manhattan

http://vlzamora.blogspot.com/