[CW-Grad] Community of Writers at Squaw Valley

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun May 9 06:12:20 PDT 2010

Many congrats!

Have fun in the woods! Don't forget to write.

(sorry).

Robin

On May 8, 2010, at 6:29 PM, <mjayme at ucr.edu> <mjayme at ucr.edu> wrote:

Hello All,

This year's recipients of scholarships to the Community of Writers at Squaw Valley
are: Holly Gaglio in fiction, V. Lazaro Zamora in nonfiction, and Jie Tien in poetry.

Congratulations to all three awardees!

All best,

Michael Jayme