[CW-Grad] CWPA Newsletter

Adrienne Thomas adrienne.thomas at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 31 15:00:50 PDT 2010

Hello, CWPA faculty and students,

 I'm writing to let you know that our fabulous and dauntless Adrienne Thomas
will be putting together a monthly newsletter for the graduate program.
We're hoping this will help keep us all up to date about everything:  well,
everything program-related; those of us hopelessly out of date about
everything non-program-related will remain hopeless in all the same ways.
But the newsletter will help us all feel a little more in touch.  It will
contain pertinent deadlines, program announcements, and any personal
announcements people deem worthy of our communal attention.

Please send any items for publication directly to Adrienne-publishing news,
for instance, prizes won, events, opportunities, and the like.  The
newsletter will be emailed to everyone and posted on the website as well.

We look forward to hearing from you,

 Tom

Thank you,

Adrienne

Adrienne L. Thomas

MFA Coordinator

Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts

University of California, Riverside

900 University Ave

4145 INTS Building

Riverside, CA 92521