[CW-Grad] Phantom Seed seeking submissions

athom011 at student.ucr.edu athom011 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:20:56 PDT 2010

Phantom Seed Lit-Mag
the essence of the California deserts in poetry-prose-interviews and more

is seeking submissions for issue #4
deadline June 15, 2010
Publication date: September 1, 2010

Submissions guidelines: submit by email to RUNOLAN at AOL.COM - include all of your work on ONE document with brief author's bio. Please save your file as "rtf" - note: doc.x and wps files cannot be opened. Thank you! Please include your name and "Phantom Seed" in the subject line of your email.

Prose, poetry, essays, memoir, novel excerpts, strange and experimental writing all welcome - focusing on any idea, concept, truth or fabrications embracing the spirit of the desert. Pieces depicting the fringes of California's deserts, ie the I.E., are also welcome.

Phantom Seed is not a nature magazine, and it is a print-publication published in twice/year. We especially like edgy pieces that contain unexpected humor and embodiment of all or nothing that might be described as "desert noir."

Ruth Nolan (Palm Springs) and April Durham (Riverside) editors.

To request issues of #1-3, email Ruth.