[CW-Grad] Fwd: IECWC Scholarship Competition for Students

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Mar 7 22:04:48 PST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: <susans at ucr.edu>
Date: March 7, 2010 11:52:35 PM EST
To: charles.whitney at ucr.edu, rrussin at ucr.edu, tiffany.long at ucr.edu
Subject: Fwd: IECWC Scholarship Competition for Students

Dear All,
Please forward to all students and faculty!
thanks,
Susan

From: shgreen24 at aol.com
Date: February 25, 2010 12:01:37 AM EST
To: susan.straight at ucr.edu, michael.jayme at ucr.edu, dyates at ucr.edu
Subject: IECWC Scholarship Competition for Students

Hi, Susan, Michael, and Dwight,

Since you have been involved in the Inland Empire Branch of the California Writer's Club, I thought I would write to you personally.  This year, we are again offering a $300 scholarship to a student.  But this year we are involving both UCR and CSUSB students.  The competition will involve a prose composition.  A flyer with the details and application are on our website  (www.angelfire.com/amiga/iecwc) .   Click on "Fresh Voices Scholarship'.  I also will be sending you some copies of the flyers, as well as to the offices of the Creative Writing and English Departments.  Please post the flyers and hand them out to interested students.  And, please encourage them to enter and also visit our website.

Thank you for your help in this.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sharon Herdina
Scholarship and Programs Committees Chairperson
SHgreen24 at aol.com
Cell:  (909) 964-2299

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor