[CW-Grad] Naomi Wallace's "Slaughter City" at SOSE

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:10:09 PST 2010

Reply to Erith for this if interested.

Begin forwarded message:

From: <erithj at ucr.edu>
Date: March 3, 2010 2:01:47 PM PST
To: eric.barr at ucr.edu, rickerby.hinds at ucr.edu, rrussin at citrus.ucr.edu, cbevered at aol.com, katea at ucr.edu, dramacritic at cs.edu, stuart.krieger at ucr.edu, rootpark at ucr.edu
Cc: christina.youhas at ucr.edu, traceys at ucr.edu, eric.barr at ucr.edu
Subject: Slaughter City at SOSE

Hi --

I've organized a group rate of $10 for my directing students to see the Naomi
Wallace play "Slaughter City" currently at the Son of Semele Ensemble. The
students voted for March 20 (Saturday) at 8pm as their preferred night.

Our own student Diana Payne is interning as an Assistant Stage Manager.

If you or any of your students are interested in tickets, let me know in the next
two days.

Tracey -- I'll be sure to have liability forms filled out for this!

-Erith
Erith Jaffe-Berg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
erithj at ucr.edu