[CW-Grad] book!

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:51:29 PDT 2010

Dear all,
I just found out--after reading Nicelle's heartful poem--that my book won the Liam Rector Poetry Prize and will come out from Briery Creek Press.  Tom Sleigh was the judge.  I am so glad!  Finally!  I want to thank you all for your help--my work passed through so many of your hands--and so many of you were very supportive of my efforts.  It feels like a team effort, know what I mean?  I hope you will consider sending your work to Verdad!
Best,
bb