[CW-Grad] IGNORE mapquest if coming to Culver Center for Merchant of Venice or any other event

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Jul 17 11:06:00 PDT 2010

Repeat: DO NOT use Mapquest. It WILL send you to the wrong Main Street (who knew there were two in Riverside?)!

The location is: 1/2 block south of University Ave, where Main is pedestrian mall, one block east of Market St.. If you know where the Mission Inn is, it's two blocks south, along that same pedestrian walkway to the side of the Inn.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto