[CW-Grad] Writers Week 2010: Bookselling Help

mjayme at ucr.edu mjayme at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:28:36 PST 2010

Dear All:

I am writing to ask if a few graduate students might be able to volunteer to help
with book sales at this year's Writers Week conference.  I would need one
volunteer for the following dates and times:

Tuesday, 2/9: noon to 5:00
Wednesday, 2/10: noon to 5:00 and 7:00 to 10:00 PM (I would need two people
     for the evening keynote event)
Thursday, 2/11: noon to 5:00 and 7:00 to 8:00 ( I would need two people to
     hand out brochures at the Hays Lecture)
Friday, 2/12: noon to 5:00
Saturday, 2/13: 2:00 to 4:00 (This would be at the Downtown branch of the
     Riverside Public Library)

Volunteers would need to learn how to use the bookstore's old-school credit
card machine.  This is painless and would take a ten-minute visit to the
bookstore.

Thank you for your help.  I hope to see you all at Writers Week!

Best,

Michael Jayme