[CW-Grad] Fwd: GREAT NEWS!!! Tory Patterson a finalist for the Story Prize.

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 12 12:28:59 PST 2010

Wow! Great news-- Newport Beach waitresses rule!

Robin

On Jan 12, 2010, at 12:21 PM, D Charles Whitney wrote:

Wonderful news indeed for Victoria Patterson:  Winner of the Story Prize gets $20,000, other finalists $5,000.  Last year's winner was Tobias Wolff for Our Story Begins; Jhumpa Lshiri's Unaccustomed Earth  was a finalist.

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619

Begin forwarded message: