[CW-Grad] Alba Cruz-Hacker at Poets Cafe this Wednesday 1/13/2010 at 2:00 PM

Alba Hacker ahacker13 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:51:35 PST 2010

 This Wednesday, January 13 at 2pm Pacific, I'll be hosting Poets Cafe on KPFK-FM. My guest is Alba Cruz-Hacker, a wonderful poet and friend. She's also on the faculty of UC-Riverside's MFA program.

You can listen on the air at 90.7 FM in the LA area, or streaming on the web at kpfk.org.

God bless,

Eric
--
Eric von Mizener

Blog:  http://ericvonmizener.blogspot.com/
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Psalm51

The most important thing is to help others, alleviate their sufferings, and pray for them.
––Father Arseny, Soviet death camp survivor (1893-1973)