[CW-Grad] Golden Mean "48" plays, Jan 15!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Jan 10 10:14:25 PST 2010

>From Allen Ivers:

Golden Means 4th Annual 48 is here!

For those of you who don't know, this is one of our fastest shows. On Wednesday, we will audition and cast 6-8 shows that HAVEN'T BEEN WRITTEN YET.

Once cast, the writers will scurry off and have 24 hours to write the show. That done, the actors and a director will have 24 hours to stage, rehearse, and prepare the piece for a full performance! It's all kinds of kick-ass!

Come on out this Wednesday to 411 to audition for this kick-ass show!

The performance is this Friday in 411, doors open at 7:45!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu