[CW-Grad] THIS WEEK AND NEXT: The Marriage of Figaro

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:38:13 PST 2010

The Marriage of Figaro opens tomorrow, Thursday, February 25 and runs two weeks, Thursday, Friday and Saturday February 25, 26, 27, March 4, 5 & 6 at 8:00 p.m., and Saturday March 6 at 2:30 p.m.   The production is a new translation and adaptation by Joan Holden of Beaumarchais' play, with contemporary language and situations.

We are offering a discount to UCR students with ID for three performances:  Thursday February 25 and March 4 at 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, March 6 at 2:30 p.m.

To receive the discounted rate of $10, students must purchase tickets ahead of time--no discounts on night of show--and you must ask for the discount.  It will not be offered to you.  Regular price for students is $12.

One more feature for Figaro:  a talk-back with Theda Shapiro and Stephanie Hammer from Lit and Lang on Friday, March 5 immediately following the performance--approximately 10:15 p.m. To 10:45 p.m.  The discussion for the show is scheduled for Wednesday, March 10, 5:10 to 6:00 p.m.

Running time for the production is 2 hours plus one 10-minute intermission.  Don't miss this hilarious and innovative production!

Marc Longlois, MFA, Production Manager
INTN 2004, University of California, Riverside, CA  92521
Voice 951-827-6486  Fax   951-827-6451
http://www.theatre.ucr.edu

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor