[CW-Grad] It's official and officially wonderful!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 19 13:01:27 PST 2010

GREAT NEWS! But hardly unexpected. And good job, Chuck, for shepherding these through the process.

Robin

On Feb 19, 2010, at 12:48 PM, D Charles Whitney wrote:

Dean Cullenberg let me know this morning that Reza Aslan and Laila Lalami have been promoted to asssociate professor with tenure.  Join me in congratulating both.  As with Michael, they're richly deserving and there was never any question they would sail through, but boyohboy, it's great to have this done!

A happy weekend to you all.

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619