[CW-Grad] Congrats to Brian Oglesby!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:24:14 PST 2010

Via Erith:

Brian Oglesby is once again a semi-finalist for the Kennedy Centre American College Theatre Festival, so he'll be finding out in March if he gets to go to the nationals at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC -- again.

WAY TO GO, BRIAN!!

(In addition, for the first time, our undergraduate Jeff  Sherwood won the Acting award for an actor serving a playwright for his character Nate in Brian's play.)

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu