[CW-Grad] Writers Week Postgame Report

Stephanie Hammer hamm at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 15 10:44:20 PST 2010

Thank YOU Michael!  this is always such a beautiful event, and has gotten folks like me all fired up and inspired!  stephanie h

"A major irritation, a most stern and ruthless activity without question or answer, a three-card trick, a necessity. A necessity to what?  The necessity to _say_."  Pinter on Beckett.