[CW-Grad] TA Recruitment

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:04:24 PST 2010

FYI -- more TA possibilities.

From: Nancy Cruz <nancy.cruz at ucr.edu>
Date: February 2, 2010 11:07:16 AM PST
To: "Chairs and Advisors":;
Cc: geoff.cohen at ucr.edu
Subject: TA Recruitment

Dear Chairs, Faculty and Advisors,

CHASS Connect, the Freshman Experience Program, has openings for six TAs for the 2010-2011 academic year.  Since faculty from your department may be teaching in the program, we encourage your graduate students to apply.

Please ask interested students to submit a letter of application, CV/Resume, teaching evaluations and three letters of recommendations to the CHASS F1RST Office, HMNSS 1609, Riverside, CA  92521.

The deadline to submit application materials is Tuesday, March 2, 2010.

Dr. Geoff Cohen
Academic Coordinator
(951)827-7831
CHASS F1RST: First Year Experience