[CW-Grad] script development internship offer

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 31 09:39:04 PST 2010

Dear all,

Please find here below an offer for a Winter internship at an emerging company, ACT4 Entertainment, in the script development department. Please use due diligence if you wish to apply.

ACT 4 Entertainment is a film and television production company dedicated to making films with social and political relevance in hopes of affecting social change. The company has a deal with Overture Films ("The Crazies", "Law Abiding Citizen") and has several films, television shows, and documentaries in various stages of development. Their first production, "The People Speak" starring Matt Damon, Josh Brolin, Marisa Tomei and others premiered last December on the History Channel.

ACT 4 Entertainment is looking for hardworking, motivated students interested in a career in film production and development. Internship is unpaid but parking, breakfast, and lunch are provided.

INTERNS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING SCRIPTS, TREATMENTS, AND NOVELS AND WILL ALSO BE ASKED TO WRITE DETAILED COVERAGE. ACT4 ENTERTAINMENT INVOLVES THEIR INTERNS IN ALL ASPECTS OF PRODUCTION FROM GENERAL MEETINGS WITH WRITERS AND OTHER PRODUCERS TO STORY MEETINGS ON SPECIFIC PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT.
GREAT PHONE, SCHEDULING, AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS ARE A MUST!

Please e-mail resume and cover letter to atrezza at act4ent.com

For more information about the company, please check out www.act4entertainment.com

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto