[CW-Grad] 2011-2012 TAships with CHASS Connect

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 17 14:05:19 PST 2010

To all MFAs returning next fall:

I strongly advise you to check this out, and put in your applications if you're looking for a TAship next fall through spring. As you've no doubt heard, we have a large first year class this year, and we will probably not be able to offer TAships within CRWT or THEA to everyone.

Best,

Robin

PS Bryan, will you also post this on the website? Thanks!

Begin forwarded message: