[CW-Grad] Important new features on the MFA website

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 9 16:13:56 PST 2010

Hi everyone:

In an effort to make information more accessible and to lessen the blizzard of email to which you're subjected (and to which I know I contribute), from now on all announcements about calls for papers/publications, contests, job opportunities, etc., will be posted on the new links on the writingmfa.ucr.edu website.

Bryan and I will keep the site updated (feel free to send him any opportunities you come across as well), but it will now be up to you to check it out periodically.

Thanks to Bryan for figuring out how to get this set up. We'll get to the newsletter/blog and alumni listserv next term.

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto