[CW-Grad] Juan Felipe looking for singers

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:10:16 PST 2010

Got skills?

Begin forwarded message:

From: <jherrera at ucr.edu>
Date: December 7, 2010 11:59:45 AM PST
To: robin.russin at ucr.edu
Subject: Favor?

Bro' Robin,

Can you do me a favor, post this on your list? Whom can I send it to in Music?

Grazzi broda!

JF

Have a cool holiday!

----
Professor Juan Felipe Herrera is looking for  one Tenor and one Baritone
(students) to perform in the Tomás Rivera 24th Conference program, "We Are
Not Alone, Tomás Rivera, A Musical Narrative" on 4/22/11 - Must be able to
attend rehearsals with piano and sheet music next qtr and to be available all
evenings of 4/18-22/11. Style "Experimental Chamber." Will sing with two
Mezzo-Sopranos, original music my Bruno Louchouarn and Lyrics by Carlos E.
Cortés and JF Herrera. World Premier at the Culver Center for the Arts.
ARTSblock. Riverside. Also need headshot and brief bio asap.

For correspondence and more info, email: juan.herrera at ucr.edu

Thank you.

Juan Felipe Herrera, Professor
Tomás Rivera Endowed Chair
Department of Creative Writing
CHASS INTS # 4143

www.juanfelipe.org/
FAX: (951) 827-3619
www.creativewriting at ucr.edu
(559) 940-4219 / Cell

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto