[CW-Grad] Rickerby Hinds' "Buckworld One" to be staged Sept. 23 at Theatre Without Borders in NYC

sturogus at aol.com sturogus at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 13:54:59 PDT 2010

 Way cool, Kerb!
Take lots of pix for us,
Stu

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
To: cwgrad-announcements Gradlist <cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu>
Sent: Sun, Aug 29, 2010 11:43 am
Subject: [CW-Grad] Rickerby Hinds' "Buckworld One" to be staged Sept. 23 at Theatre Without Borders in NYC

ACTING TOGETHER ON THE WORLD STAGE: A CONFERENCE ON THEATRE AND PEACE BUILDING

IN CONFLICT ZONES

Theatre Without Borders, presented by La MaMa ETC and in affiliation with

Brandeis University, announces ACTING TOGETHER ON THE WORLD STAGE: A CONFERENCE

ON THEATRE AND PEACE BUILDING IN CONFLICT ZONES, September 23-26, 2010 in New

York City.  This conference brings together theatre and performance

practitioners from around the world to share their experiences with artists,

activists, educators, policy makers, and the general public.

Congrats, Kerb!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre

Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts

robin.russin at ucr.edu

http://robinrussin.com

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick," written by

Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in "Unforgiven," written

by David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko

Nobumoto

CWgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu