[CW-Grad] New CW grad student looking for Riverside Housing

Marcus Renner mrenn001 at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 9 13:54:10 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm an incoming graduate student in the Creative Writing program and am
looking for housing in the Riverside area. Would love to know if anyone has
any leads or if there are other writing students that are looking for a
housemate.  Looking for a quiet, non-smoking space to create in, hopefully
close to campus to reduce transportation time.

I'm 41, friendly, respectful, with a previous life as an environmental
educator and community organizer. I'm originally from Pasadena and will be
arriving there with all of my stuff at the end of August to get ready for
school.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks!

Marcus