[CW-Grad] Set Your Betamax To Record This Weekend

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 2 23:45:50 PDT 2010

Very cool-- congrats, Bill!

On Aug 2, 2010, at 11:40 PM, Tod Goldberg wrote:

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that this upcoming Sunday's
episode of the hit summer series The Glades was written by our
very own Low Residency professor Bill Rabkin. It's the first
of, I believe, two episodes Bill has written thus far this
season and continues his streak of writing for pretty much
every single PI show of the last 25 years. (He was a child
prodigy.)

The Glades airs on Sunday nights on A&E at 10pm and then
repeats 190 times during the week, but you'll want to catch
the debut of the show before everyone tells you whodunnit. You
can see previous episodes here:
http://www.aetv.com/the-glades/index.jsp

Tod