[CW-Grad] Creative Writing Potluck!

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:02:45 PDT 2009

From: bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
To: hamm at ucr.edu; chris.abani at gmail.com; chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 02:01:32 +0000
CC: mdavis at ucr.edu; claire.hoffman at ucr.edu; jkronen at citrus.ucr.edu; gailarose at yahoo.com; laila.lalami at ucr.edu; cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu; christopher.buckley at ucr.edu; tom.lutz at ucr.edu; rezaaslan at yahoo.com; dyates at citrus.ucr.edu
Subject: Re: [CW-Grad] Arts, Briefly - Footnotes - NYTimes.com

Hey everyone!It's time for another UC Riverside Creative Writing MFA Potluck!!  Just open the attachment, which I have finally sent properly ( I think).  This is such a wonderful opportunity to connect with your professors and fellow students.  Please come!  And please help!  Bring good things to eat! If you'd like to help set up or clean up at distinguished writer Prof. Susan Straight's house, that would be terrific.  Just e me or call 562 243-8913. The food and conversation is always great at the MFA Potluck!  See you there.
Warm regards,
Bonnie Bolling, MFA Poetry-2010

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.