[CW-Grad] Connotation Press has Launched!

khill002 at student.ucr.edu khill002 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:32:28 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy to announce that Connotation Press has launched! We have several UCR-associated contributors in our first issue, which I think is very exciting!

Go to connotationpress.com to see an interview and feature-length screenplay by Chuck Evered; poetry by Nicelle Davis, Noel Mariano, Monica Mankin, and Matthew Nadelson; and a play by Briandaniel Oglesby--alongside a number of other very talented writers and artists! (I hope I didn't forget to name any of our UCR contributors!!)

We also hope to have work from our very own Robin Russin and Tom Lutz in the near future.

Thanks to all of our UCR contributors for their support, and I hope you enjoy the site! Sign up for a profile page for a new way to keep in touch and, eventually, get feedback from artists on your work-in-progress.

Kaite Hillenbrand