[CW-Grad] MFA Potluck

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 4 18:10:44 PDT 2009

Hi all--

We're planning an informal potluck at Susan Straight's house on the evening of Friday, Sept 25th from 5-9, for new and continuing students (faculty are welcome as well) to hang out and get to know each other.

I'm looking for a few trusty 2nd year volunteers to help set up, clean up, organize the food, etc. Maybe even design a more attractive invitation than this one, who knows.

There will also be an official MFA get-together with faculty later in the term on campus.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu