[CW-Grad] Congrats to Rob Rinow, MFA '07 -- DETENTION OF THE DEAD World Premiere on Halloween Night!!!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Oct 31 16:57:57 PDT 2009

Congrats to Rob!!

For you newcomers -- this play was written in class as a short at UCR,
staged as part of Playworks, then expanded to a full-length and on to
this LA premiere.

Yay Rob!!

> Where will YOU be Halloween Night?  On the night of gruesome ghastly
> ghouls, goblins, and ghosts...  If you dare...the Katselas Theatre
> Company invites you to laugh and scream at the World Premiere of
> DETENTION OF THE DEAD written by Rob Rinow, directed by Alex Craig
> Mann.
>
> High school sucks, especially when zombies attack.   Five disparate
> high school students find themselves trapped in detention together
> after their school is overrun with Zombies. Between tormenting the
> decapitated zombie head of their former math teacher, getting
> stoned, and mocking each other every chance they get, these students
> have a hell of a night ahead of them.
>
> Two Special Halloween Previews October 31st at 10pm and Midnight!!!
> Beverly Hills Playhouse - Research Space
> 254 S. Robertson Blvd.
> Beverly Hills, CA. 90211
>
> Previews continue Friday November 6th at 10pm.
> Opens: November 7th at 10pm.
> Showtimes: Friday and Saturday at 10pm, Sunday at 2pm
>
> Reservations: 310-358-9936
> www.katselastheatre.org
>

> Change email address / Leave mailing list
> Powered by YourMailingListProvider

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples