[CW-Grad] You are cordially invited...

Tod Goldberg tod.goldberg at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 22 12:59:59 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I wanted to invite each of you to one of two launch parties
for my new book of stories, Other Resort Cities. One is in the
desert and one is in Los Angeles, but both will be the most
amazing events in the history of books. I'm talking live
animals, people spitting fire, organic marshmallows and,
uh, well, you know, wine and words and a person on a stage
asking me questions followed by a book signing. Maybe a
pachyderm, but no promises. Here are the details for both: